New Life on Lease

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Departure

It may come as a surprise to some but not at all to everyone. Those who truly are inside the circle have the full clue to why. Why did I leave so that I could find a better life only now to leave yet again after the tremendous amounts of investments poured into the pockets of several few in high power.

Immigration is a very perculiar topic for the eyes of man who cannot find rest in their rightful nest.

I don't suppose this to be some kind of goodbye see you again. Once again, the canvas that was on its way to the art auction house got tainted by some deep skin tissue scar ready to tear up the contract and convictions of any murdered doll. It saddens me to leave this canvas behind - one that cannot be repaired. So I am moving. Those who have no idea will classify and frame this within the zone of those who run when it gets tough. How cliche the consideration and I am really disappointed that the plot got plucked out of the context of 1954.

Just me and my bags and my heart I am leaving for San Francisco to seek that illusive dream that went down with you in the ashes. I will raise the banner once more and I will build my castles once again. I am still the same sparrow who knows how to fly. The least you can do is to let me do what I must.

1 Comments:

  • hey babe! Thanks! I'm so glad to finally get here... hopefully for a long long time. how are you going down there? we should catch up now that we're like only 12 hours away? or is it more? haha.

    By Blogger charlieboy, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home