New Life on Lease

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Transition

It's great to be here. So far so good. Weather's great. Perfect change from what would be like a 9 or shall i say 48 degree, now that I am on the other side. It's so surreal cos there are similar street shops yet the bigger sizes, opposite road signs and ascending slopes are making sure i get the difference. If I fell asleep I would still think of the old street names of queens and kings and trams leading to the victorian markets.

The new job has been great. Getting my apartment suited up is now becoming second nature but I can't wait till its fully doned. Shall be a pad for my creativity and award winning espressos.

When strangers become familiar I shall have proofs for your visual satisfaction.

3 Comments:

  • hey buddy. that was some transition. blew me away. but good to know you've got a roof over your head and a rice(potato)bowl. i'm excited about your move and think it's a great one. like i said, don't forget me when you're famous. sorry should have written earlier, but been super busy. i'm learning a lot and feel great. continue to write so i'll know what's going down. write for yourself cos thats the most important thing. God bless you and keep those gays away. kidding - love them, serve them and share God's love with them. light and salt baby!

    By Blogger isaiah_sg, at 7:32 PM  

  • oi, BLOG leh..

    podacastuu and all...

    By Blogger Saz, at 2:06 AM  

  • hey isaiah. thanks. you won't be sorry you believed. i am blessed to call you my friend.

    By Blogger charlieboy, at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home