New Life on Lease

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Baggage

It's easier said than done. Those baggages and wannabe slippers. It's easier than the twinkle in the resolve. Those things to shed and makeshift puzzles to crack.

Tonight I got mad. Mad they say I am. Who else would like to leave in 2 days and have no responsibility on these doorstep graffittis? Take your leave before I bow you out.

Tomorrow I am going to make some definite changes. Hell, no. Today, tonight, I shall make them. As I read somewhere before, must have been a female author, to do something immediately even if it is something small and insignificant. Cos small things, big results. You don't have to agree. You don't even have to believe. You just need to do it and you will get there. Cos one plus one is still 2 even if you don't believe it.

Anger is good. Gets you started. As for you? You go knock yourself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home