New Life on Lease

Friday, September 02, 2005

Lease

This lease has taken more time than the life it is meant to release. Last night, part two of the equation came. Playing the blame game has left me quite exhausted and sometimes my instinct is to run away. Not to escape the noise but to keep the distractions away. Doesn't that just sound selfish? I guess there is a primal instinct within that will only make sense to me.

I left for the sea early that morning but the wind was too cold to even think. So much so it's confusing the preferences and constructs that led my feet to some unknown place. The tall grass and intrusive shroud was more than just a walk in the park. I had to clear my head. I had to feed it right. Feed it right with the right stuff.

My aches and mistakes have started to wear off and I think I am ready to jump back onto the treadmill again. Except it isn't literally so. I need some rhythm back in my life. So why am I trying so hard? Honestly, that question is so overrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home