New Life on Lease

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Time Shift Channel

I have to say it. It's that same feeling. Doesn't change much. Cos the folks haven't changed much.

Like tonight my sis insisted on the micro-level management that could potentially have retarding effects. So much that she had to wake up an elderly tired sleeping grandmother just to prove her point. To me, it's a fish tank analogy. Exhibit A. Maybe I'm disfunctional but I got the point already. Wish she would let me just iron my shirt.

I am at a loss of words to use. Mostly the salad kentang in me finds a dire lack of interculture vocabulary thesaurus. Mostly I slip into the easy beats but when the accident on the computer occured I found my tongue tied without words to use for my defence - that it was an accident. Somehow I fel transported back to the delinquent juvenile days of fighting over stupid game scores and snack attacks. At least tonight the furor did not quite proceed into full blown glory. Thank God some of us have grown up, well, all of us, granted.

The wedding! Now where am I going to find a stack of cash for the red stash?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home