New Life on Lease

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hate Mail

I officially hate Network Ten, or Channel Ten. I'm sure if it was any other network, I'd have pissed on their guts as well.

I have been following Rock Star Inxs. For those who don't know, it's a reality TV show in the likes of American Idol except this is a competition to find the perfect frontman for Inxs. Tonight was going to be the Australian airing of the final showdown episode - the part where you find out who wins the million bucks in Survivor, the part where you find out who got the most votes... so in this case, I get to find out who wins.

And the perfect spoiler was on Channel Ten 4 hours before the episode was aired on Australian Television. The bloody news had the picture of the winner and the news reporter telling it all matter of factly. Yes, they probably were the first to report the news of the new Inxs frontman but I was covering my ears and hurling in disbelief.

You see, down under our time zones are different and in LA, the verdict had been out almost 12 hours ago and trust the news to pick up on that... People get shot for spoiling the ending and I am so ready to kick some Network Ten's arse. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. They are officially boycotted!

I hate them.

1 Comments:

  • WHORES!!!!! All these spammers are going to DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger charlieboy, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home