New Life on Lease

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Push & Pull, Oh Tug of War!

Pushed to the edge again
New life on lease
Tempting this fate
This slow dance of cards
Fuel that lends a hand
To the crossroads of anxiety

Love held the broken glass pieces together
Maybe I am taking this too seriously
But love is a serious thing
And I must not foolishly deal
And I must not easily give in
And I must not die inside without a fight

Pushed, pushed and pulled like the angry waters refusing to give rest to these suffocating eyes and nose filled with tears unbreathing, unforgiving, unrelenting. If I say too much I am damned, if I say nothing I am not your friend. Glass bits on the floor, too small for a tall man to fall.

Light colours swirl
Like angry moving images
Red on red, blow by blow
It's a slow death dance off

I love you but I must kill you to survive. I love you, don't push me. I'm open wide, like a fool, you read me, analyse me, catagorize me like an open book left unpublished. Don't bludgeon till there's nothing left to embrace. Till love turns to run after hate after dust. Terror circles above like black birds waiting for a spoil of the dead.

Series of lonely shadows lingering in the park. Do you, did you notice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home